D20 modern

Roll the dice! Formerly the D&D Forum.

Moderators: Global Moderators, D&D Moderators

D20 modern

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 2:32 am

Serberus
Hey guys, just recently been running a 4th ed game but have decided 4th isn't for me. Have owned the D20 modern books for ages and have just started writing up a campaign for 4 to 5 players and should be starting the game in about 2 weeks. Just wanted to know if anyone had run any d20 modern games and if you had any hints. Also if anyone has any story idea's would love to hear them.

Re: D20 modern

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:12 am

Serberus
Hey guys long time no talky. I ended up running that d20 modern and by far it is the best of the systems I've ever run with and having a lot of fun in a futuristic campaign. Am going to continue running that weekly for a while yet but am about to start running a once a month game with a western theme which should be a lot of fun. Especialy as one of the players has decided she is going to play a brothel madame...and the rest of the players seem to be going along for the ride haha.

Just a general howdy to all the old folks and seeing if anyone is running any games. (Also am having trouble putting together a story for a Western as, me being Australian, I don't have much knowledge of the period (1850-1900?))

Return to “Tabletop RPGs”