Anyone up to much?

Roll the dice! Formerly the D&D Forum.

Moderators: Global Moderators, D&D Moderators

Anyone up to much?

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 9:26 am

Serberus
Well, I have been playing a reasonable amount of D&D in the last year or so..

I ran my D20 modern game after a breif sojourn into 4th Ed (which is very MEH). Game went very well and finished with me being rather mean to the players (need i say, floating in space with no way to die and most of the universe destroyed mwahaha cough splutter).

I am currently playing in a planescape game which is a bit of a head**** as you can use any 3.5 book in existance and most 3.0 (which leads to some rather interesting combo's. oh and did i mention its gestalt :S)

Not sure how long that game will run tho as the current DM is a bit of a player killer which is a bit upsetting as i was the first to die...damn you will saves.

Currently working on a duel DM game, one half of the game being D&D (pathfinder) the other half being D20 modern... still in its early stages but coming along very nicly

Anyone else doing anything?

Re: Anyone up to much?

PostPosted: Fri May 21, 2010 3:03 pm

Whizbang
You're in a Planescape campaign? That is very cool. Planescape is one of my favourite settings for D&D. I loved the PC game Planescape:Torment and I also used to play the CCG for Planescape. Wish I could find a good group around here to play with.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Sun May 23, 2010 9:53 am

Kon
IIRC Back in the day there was a group of SSX members who participated in a D&D campaign of their own via IRC and some Python-based GUI program for D20 stuff. The name of the program fails me, but I would assume their are multiple such things out there. Maybe if you could get a few people together, you could strike up another such campaign?
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Tue May 25, 2010 9:44 am

Serberus
Yea I think Messiah ran one a few years back of which i prob managed to play maybe two sessions as a rather unsuccefull ninja. Would be cool to have a game like that going is a bit hard with timezones but id say some of you guys might manage it if your in the same country (being in Australia makes it tricky heh)

As for the program i can't think of it but prob not hard to find.

Return to “Tabletop RPGs”