BGG account

Roll the dice! Formerly the D&D Forum.

Moderators: Global Moderators, D&D Moderators

BGG account

PostPosted: Tue Feb 10, 2015 2:17 am

Whizbang
Do you like to play tabletop games? Do you have a love of things TCG/CCG? RP like it's the end of the world and this is the last time you'll get to roll that d20?

If you have a Board Game Geek account, post it up here and let others see what games you currently have/desire.

For me, it's Whizbang

Not a ton of games right now but with our current living situation, there's not a lot of space to keep all the ones I want to own.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

Re: BGG account

PostPosted: Wed Feb 11, 2015 3:35 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I like to play games, but rarely have a chance to play them as don't know others who do heh.

Like your collection though! How is the Firefly game to play?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:54 pm

Whizbang
Firefly is a great game to play. It really shines when you have 4+ players but is just as great with 2. My wife and I play it somewhat often and each time it's always a new adventure. :thumb:
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2015 12:48 am

Anubis
Site Admin
I may have to look into that one then, thanks! May be able to scrounge together 3 players who like the series if I'm lucky :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Tabletop RPGs”