A Little Prediction Contest

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

A Little Prediction Contest

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:26 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ok, I know I mentioned doing this a couple of weeks ago, and I know it probably would have been better timed had I actually done it then instead of now. But Mech distracted me, and it's all his fault that I'm only just putting this up.

With the season ending this weekend, it's a nice little chance for us to do a small bet between us over who can best predict how things will ultimately end up. Firstly, we each need to predict who will win promotion through the Championship playoffs, and secondly the order of the bottom six teams in the Premier League table. The first question is worth a point, and the second is worth a point for each team you predict in the right place come Sunday night.

So without further ado, my entry:

1) I predict Swansea will go up.

2) I predict the following order:

Wolves
Wigan
Blackburn
Birmingham
Blackpool
West Ham (already confirmed, but for completion's sake).

Get guessing ;)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: A Little Prediction Contest

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 11:45 pm

Whizbang
1) Cardiff

2) Blackburn
Birmingham
Blackpool
Wolves
Wigan
West Ham
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 8:30 pm

Cyphon88
1) Swansea

Wolves
Wigan
Blackburn
Birmingham
Blackpool
West Ham

PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 5:41 am

Isileth
Swansea

Wolves
Blackburn
Birmingham
Blackpool
Wigan
West Ham

PostPosted: Sun May 22, 2011 10:32 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Just as an update, whilst the relegation places are now decided I won't tally up the scores until after the Play Off final :) So for now, we're not done yet!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”