2 question for a synthweaver

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

2 question for a synthweaver

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2012 3:38 pm

M.Steiner
First question. I know synthweavers can craft augments. Are the 25 lvl augs craftable by any chance? Like this - [Advanced Might Augment 25] ?. Or are they drops? bought with dailies?.
Next question. Would one of our synthweavers be able to make me 2 of these might augments for me? I know the [Advanced Might Augment 22] level ones are craftable so either 2x Advanced Might Augment 22,23,24,25. Whichever is available. Unless I can get 25s from dailies or something and I may go grind for a bit...

Not to worry if nobody can make any of these, I'll just save my pennies up and buy a couple of 22s from the GTN when I can if not. :)
Thx in advance!
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: 2 question for a synthweaver

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 12:49 pm

M.Steiner
Bought two off the GTN for a combined 325k but if I can ever afford to buy some augmented war hero armour I may need some more in the future. :thumb:
Cost like 300k on top of that just to extract the battlemaster mods from my pair of lightsabers to put into my new augmented versions. How people can afford to buy a full set of aug WH (we're talking 350-500k a piece) and then extract all of their bm mods to reinsert into their wh set I do not know, crazy prices lol :)

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2012 6:42 pm

Syn'n
Once I get around to obtaining the schematics for those augs, I'll be able to make some for whomever wants them. Just have to get back to playing Syn'n and start looking.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:38 pm

Syn'n
Right, so I can now make the [Advanced Might Augment 22]. Will just need a supply of [Advanced Neural Augmentor]. Will take 4 of those to make 1 augment. Lemme know here or in game on one of my toons if anyone wants some made.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:56 pm

M.Steiner
Ahh fantastic, nice one Syn'n. When I have enough to get myself some more augmented gear which needs modding I'll make sure to give you a shout! :)

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”