Long time no see.

For the glory of the Sith Empire! Death to the Republic!

Moderators: Global Moderators, TOR Moderators

Long time no see.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 1:43 am

Ash
Hey folks, not sure if anyone bothers with this forum anymore, but just in case.

I've started playing again.. on and off... due to workload, just treating it as a glorified Knights of the Old Republic.
Just finished off my Sith Warrior Storyline.

What I was wondering was if anyone would be willing to jump on and promote any of my four toons to officer status.
for some reason they defaulted to recruit and I can't do jack with the old guild bank.

The guildmaster is down as being OSN (lvl 19 Sith Assassin) and is noted as being one of my alts, but that isn't the case.
Anyone remember who this is?

Don't sweat it if nothing can be done, I'll work something out.

:thumb:
Ash
The quiet one in the corner

Re: Long time no see.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:19 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Hmmm, sorry mate but I have no idea whose alt that is...and I don't think I had a very high rank in the reformed guild regardless, since I mainly stayed on Bloodworthy :(

I've been thinking about going back lately myself though, to play the Sith Warrior storyline. Time is, as ever, my enemy in that regard though. If I do ever jump back in, I'll look you up :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 1:43 pm

Ash
Same here Anny, the reason I've got back into it is so that I can dip in and out as I feel like it.

Sith Warrior storyline complete.
Just need to decide on which next Agent or Sorceror, or even go play Rebulic for a bit.

Ash

PostPosted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 7:37 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ash wrote:Same here Anny, the reason I've got back into it is so that I can dip in and out as I feel like it.

Sith Warrior storyline complete.
Just need to decide on which next Agent or Sorceror, or even go play Rebulic for a bit.

Inquisitor has an awesome story if you haven't played it yet. I can highly recommend it. Agent was good too, but I found the Inquisitor suited me best. Not sure it'd be the best pick for your next character though, as the Warrior an Inquisitor seem very similar kinds of characters personality wise.

How did you find the Warrior?

And yeah, the fact that it's free now is quite the draw for me since I do still want to play more stories...
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 8:11 am

enlightened
Hey Ash, I'm Osn :) I'll promote you to GM next time we're online together. I'm only on very rarely but plan on getting more active once a major test of mine is out of the way. By the way we've also been granted a name change and the old guild name was cleared so I think I won't touch that until you're in-game :D

See you online!

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 9:04 am

Ash
Thanks for the info Anny and good luck with the test Enlightened.

No rush with organising anything Enlightened, we will just bump into one another.
For your info, if I'm playing generally during the week then its approx 22:00 GMT onwards.

Ash

PostPosted: Thu Mar 21, 2013 11:32 pm

enlightened
Well I just tried to set our guild name to 'Shattered Star eXiles' but it says it's not available! I hope no one has stolen that :mad:

PostPosted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 1:24 am

Ash
Okay, the Guild name was reset as SSX, kept saying the original wasn't available.

Seems my next run through will be with my Agent (lvl 21), probably go healer hybrid build for levelling.

Anyhow as I said earlier, chances are I will be on during the week from 10pm onwards so may catch you around.
Ash

Return to “Star Wars: The Old Republic”