Printable keybinding layouts

Our SC organization can be found here. Come join us!

Moderators: Global Moderators, SC Moderators

Printable keybinding layouts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:57 am

M.Steiner
Linked this on IRC earlier this evening but for those of you who missed it or weren't around: Link

To say I was a little overwhelmed by the controls when I first saw them would be an understatement (especially being new to this type of game) and without going around the keyboard pressing every damn button to see wtf they did or pressing ESC all the time to look the controls up in the menus.... a pain in the arse basically. Has been very handy to have one of these printed out in front of me which I've been able to keep referring to instead. Hopefully be of use to some of you as well :)

[Little reminder that the Aurora, 300i, Hornet, M50 & 350R (all of the ships currently in the game and flyable) are available to everyone until Oct 17th. So even if you only own the basic Aurora ship package you can go try out the other 4 ships in Arena Commander until Friday, even if you don't own them. Great opportunity to give them a test drive if you're not quite sure what to go with or whether you want to upgrade or switch.]
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Printable keybinding layouts

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:15 pm

BlackDove
Controls just got mappable with the last patch. Before that you had to edit .xml documents.

Control mapping is still very much a work in progress, and additional functionality will come with the next few patches. Like the ability to save a profile, adjust sensitivity, deadzones, etc.

It's alpha, bear with it for now.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:23 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ah yes. I had forgotten how many controls these games tend to come with :)

Cheers for the link mate!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 7:42 am

SL33PY
I'm very good at flying into obstacles... I wan't to fly a big ship, so I can attend to just shooting, let the flying be done by the pro's

Return to “Star Citizen”