SC Gamescom Stream - Friday 19th August

Our SC organization can be found here. Come join us!

Moderators: Global Moderators, SC Moderators

SC Gamescom Stream - Friday 19th August

PostPosted: Sat Aug 13, 2016 11:07 am

M.Steiner
Only days away!

Star Citizen Gamescom Presentation
12:00 PDT | 15:00 EDT | 20:00 BST | 21:00 CEST
TWITCH.TV/STARCITIZEN

Hope some of you will be watching! Feel free to drop by Discord and watch it with us :thumb:

Also:
[quote]Beginning on Wednesday, August 17th we’ll be streaming five days of live Star Citizen game play directly from the our Show Booth in Hall 9 on the Gamescom floor. Hosted by CIG and members of the Star Citizen Twitch Community, tune in to see the latest Star Citizen game play, interviews with developers and fans alike, and have your chance to win digital goods like hangar flair, game packages, and spaceships.[/quote]
Details here.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: SC Gamescom Stream - Friday 19th August

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I probably won't watch this specifically I don't think, but I'll be around for Gamescom coverage in general :)

Looking forward to it!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 10:43 am

M.Steiner
Just a reminder that this is tonight :thumb:

You should consider watching it with us, Anny, if you're leaning more towards skipping it. It was only last week (?) we were talking about SC and how you felt a bit ripped off etc, and didn't have much faith in them ultimately delivering. Methinks their Gamescom presentation would be a good opportunity for you to get up to speed and see what they have been up to & what stage they're at now. Should be a good watch I think. Up to you though! :)

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2016 11:58 pm

M.Steiner
Well, it finished 2hrs ago.

Holy shit though!

If you missed the live stream, you need to watch this demo, and all of it. I'll say no more ;)
I said it on discord & twitter but we witnessed an amazing gaming achievement tonight. This is going to get folk talking :)

[Edit: YouTube added]

PostPosted: Tue Aug 23, 2016 11:15 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I did watch, albeit belatedly, and discussed a little with yourself tonight obviously.

I'll try and post up my overall thoughts in the next few days as and when I get a chance :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Star Citizen”