An Interesting Read

Our SC organization can be found here. Come join us!

Moderators: Global Moderators, SC Moderators

An Interesting Read

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2016 6:04 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
http://www.kotaku.co.uk/2016/09/23/insi ... ar-citizen

Pretty good piece. A lot of it is pretty obvious when you think about what must be behind such a torrid development cycle, but there's still some really interesting stuff in there for those following the game!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: An Interesting Read

PostPosted: Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:56 pm

M.Steiner
Will sit down and have a proper read of this, this weekend. Have been meaning to! (I read it was part 1 of a 5 part series too)
Sounds like it'll be an insightful read, hopefully an unbiased and balanced set of articles :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 22, 2016 3:54 pm

BlackDove
Don't think there's anything torrid about it.

The article could have been about any dev company really, as the things going on that article happen pretty much everywhere.

If anything, for what is being achieved with the engine and the game, they are way ahead of schedule. Like, the planetary stuff was never even supposed to EXIST.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 9:10 am

amyacker
Bravo. That is litterally the best article I've ever read on Star Citizen and some of the best gaming journalism I've ever read.

Return to “Star Citizen”