esd And Slacker V All Comers: Results

Do your duty. Serve your people. Pull the trigger.

Moderator: Global Moderators

esd And Slacker V All Comers: Results

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 2:38 am

esd
Event Results: 3 - 0 to esd and Slacker

What a fantastic match! Everyone had some serious fun.
Also, Adrian swung by as an observer, and actually detracted from our score (lol)! What you weren't expecting was for him to make his appearance in a Power Armour. That's just a taste of what's coming in the Infantry Add-On.

Slacker and I chose Federated States as our faction.

The first map was Island Thunder. Most EC went as infantry or assault, while a couple cloak-sniped from the hills. Battle was up-close and brutal.
Scores - Federated States: 54. Eastern Confederation: 35.

Next up was Danger Pass. We barely got to cross the river, as the challengers brought Predators over the mountains firing artillery onto us, and scouts came up from behind. Combat was more ranged, and Slacker and I were very much on the defensive. Adrian continued to die.

Scores - Federated States: 36. Eastern Confederation: 20.

Finally, Crash Site. The Eastern Confederation forces organised themselves better, using Predators pushing up the valley with Locusts taking the high ground. At one point I was being hit by around 40 missiles every few seconds. This match was a lot more tactical, with Slacker holding the enemy in the valley while I circled round and took out those fleeing from battle, injured.

Scores - Federated States: 42. Eastern Confederation: 35.

Overall Scores - Federated States: 132. Eastern Confederation: 90.

Video is being collated.

Image Image Image Image
Click images to enlarge.
The Clever Sheep Gallery
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:11 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
After that I'm never playing again, too ashamed :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:32 pm

Isileth
I just hope it serves as proof to how overpowered that damn laser is. Its not fun right now.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 11:39 pm

esd
Isileth wrote:I just hope it serves as proof to how overpowered that damn laser is. Its not fun right now.
Except we didn't just use the laser. Had you have showed up you would know that :rolleyes:

We won because we worked as a team while "the hoardes" did not.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:11 am

Anubis
Site Admin
esd wrote:
Isileth wrote:I just hope it serves as proof to how overpowered that damn laser is. Its not fun right now.
Except we didn't just use the laser. Had you have showed up you would know that :rolleyes:

We won because we worked as a team while "the hoardes" did not.
We did, you were just reading our team channel :p
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:15 am

Isileth
esd i was there! I was playing the whole first game! Anyways you know my view on the weapon so lets just leave it at that :)

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 1:57 am

esd
Isileth wrote:esd i was there! I was playing the whole first game! Anyways you know my view on the weapon so lets just leave it at that :)
The first game... and you didn't see me in a scout harassing anny? (and if you note, I have more kills than the laser-equipped slacker in that game).

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:27 am

Anubis
Site Admin
esd wrote:
Isileth wrote:esd i was there! I was playing the whole first game! Anyways you know my view on the weapon so lets just leave it at that :)
The first game... and you didn't see me in a scout harassing anny? (and if you note, I have more kills than the laser-equipped slacker in that game).
All from killing me no doubt :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 12:12 pm

esd
Anubis wrote:All from killing me no doubt :lol:
What can I say? You're an autocannon magnet :lol:

Return to “Dark Horizons: Lore”