DHL Fan Fiction

Do your duty. Serve your people. Pull the trigger.

Moderator: Global Moderators

DHL Fan Fiction

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:21 am

NF
Arbiter
After reading esd's great fanfiction of the DHL universe on the lore site I am inspired but I had a few questions before I tackled it... are there any webpages with background to the DHL universe out there,

I've obviously found the character creation forums and the other fan fictions in that forum but was wondering if there was an official source for this kind of information...
NF

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:29 am

Inquisitor
Just the main player site, the PDF manual, and you probably could glean some things from the RPG site.
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:36 am

NF
Arbiter
Ok cheers ed, just wanted to make sure I didn't rewrite history set by someone else.. damn Battletech for making me so fussy over 'canon' timelines.
NF

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 12:40 am

Inquisitor
We have a canon timeline, check the manual pdf, and the RPG site used to have the expanded timeline.

So you probably have much of the detail you are looking for :)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 5:10 am

esd
Also worthwhile dropping by #darkhorizons and speaking to Vanthra/Brian-MGT about it :thumb:

...and I'm glad you liked the stories :D
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2004 9:07 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Great news that more people are writing fanfiction. When you've finished it it would be most welcome on the site.
Speaking of that, i have been meaning to finish converting esd's fanfictions onto the site. Unfortunatly due to something i did in the code i have to manually put line breaks in, and it's taking forever. I'll probably get it done this weekend since i have next week off college.
Sorry about the delay on the conversion.

UPDATE: I've managed to get "The Good, The Bad, and the Plain Unlucky" conversion finished during my free period today. Its now hosted on the site and the link on the Fanfiction page now points to it. Once again, many thanks to esd for allowing me to host it.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Dark Horizons: Lore”