Bot List

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: Bot List

PostPosted: Mon Apr 04, 2011 4:51 am

Kon
Yeah, rotating the mods to keep active people as moderators is definitely a good thing. I don't think there's really a huge need to debate the issue either, considering we were doing it before. It's always best to keep things current, despite what our resident XP Diehard may think.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Wed May 25, 2011 11:00 am

Stracius
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu May 26, 2011 10:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
I think MS may have cleaned this one, as it was gone before I got to it. Whoever did it though, it's gone now :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:03 pm

M.Steiner
Aye sorry I forgot to reply. Twas me :)
Is this one btw? viewtopic.php?f=32&p=62741#p62741. I'm thinking yes but not sure how to check the tag without logging into XBL.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Fri May 27, 2011 10:10 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SSX-MS wrote:Aye sorry I forgot to reply. Twas me :)
Is this one btw? viewtopic.php?f=32&p=62741#p62741. I'm thinking yes but not sure how to check the tag without logging into XBL.
Not sure. I've left it because the profile was clean. Plus, the name contains "SSC". May be just a co-incidence, but until the account starts spamming I think it's better to give them the benefit of the doubt :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 2:05 pm

M.Steiner
Looking at this it looks like it's a real person. Still not sure who mind. :)

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:35 pm

Slacker
Whoever they are, they've added me as a friend on the 360. Didn't accept yet, but looking in their profile, it says this:

SHATTERED STAR CONFEDERATION
HOUSTON
BEEN SHATTERED STAR ALPHALEADER SINCE FREESPACE SSCALPHLEADER 4 LIFE
<SSX-Anubis> Did you see the E3 trailer for Hot Pursuit btw?
<SSX-Anubis> That even has me a little tempted

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 12:54 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Guessing it must be an old member from the SSC days. Though I for one do not know them by that name (as I wasn't in the SSC long before the move).

Shame they did not introduce themself before posting in that thread, but ho hum. At least we know for sure now that he isn't a bot - and maybe he'll come back and introduce himself in the future :)

PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 1:14 am

Stracius
Preferably after it fixes its caps lock key.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 2:12 pm

Whizbang
Looks like one tried to sneak into an ooooold post: viewtopic.php?f=5&t=6272
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Tue Jul 05, 2011 3:11 pm

M.Steiner
Sorted :)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 5:49 am

Isileth
viewforum.php?f=31

Also had to delete one from the football forum a couple of days ago, only a mod there so someone else needs to whack this one.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 7:38 am

Stracius
Don't delete; move to the archive - editing out any ads/links *first* - so admins can find and soup-risebut-sacks the account when they log on.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 8:06 am

Isileth
Well deleting sticks it in the moderator logs so you can still find and knock off the account either way. Ill stick the next one in the archives though, just how ive always done it elsewhere, I'm a man of habit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 16, 2011 2:01 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Cleansed.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 4:03 pm

Whizbang
viewtopic.php?f=8&t=7233

Most recent post. And for the life of me I can't recall how to select a specific post url to link.

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 2:11 pm

Whizbang
viewtopic.php?f=36&t=6944

most recent post.

<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Fri Jul 22, 2011 5:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Dealt with :)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 4:46 pm

Stracius

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 7:08 am

Stracius

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 9:00 am

Isileth
memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=6182

Side note since the arbiter election is now over, time to refresh the moderators? Contains a few who aren't really active much anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:32 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
All cleaned. Every few months we do sweeps through the last few pages of the memberlist to remove any bot accounts that have slipped through. May be time for us to do that again - though most of those accounts were from early this year rather than recent :)

I'll address the moderation question seperately.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 12, 2011 1:56 pm

M.Steiner
Isileth wrote:Side note since the arbiter election is now over, time to refresh the moderators? Contains a few who aren't really active much anymore.
Yes, imo.
I actually posted about this earlier on in the year but I kept forgetting to chase it up with Strac after he hadn't spotted my reminder post, my fault though. Syro for example hasn't posted in 2 years yet is still a moderator for the general forum. That being said there hasn't been much of a need for moderation recently so it didn't seem majorly important at the time, however TOR is only 68 days away, less if you include early access so I should think we could probably do with them in the near future. Things are likely (I'm hoping) gonna get more active around here from that point on.

[Edit - Just spotted Anny's thread]

PostPosted: Wed Oct 19, 2011 8:08 am

Stracius

Return to “Members”