Thoughts on us having a Christmas/Wintery banner?

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Re: Thoughts on us having a Christmas/Wintery banner?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 6:40 pm

M.Steiner
:lol:

He was here ;)
Attachments
santa.jpg
santa.jpg (16.56 KiB) Viewed 9155 times
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 18, 2011 8:47 pm

Stracius
Does Seymore translate into Rorschach, by any chance?
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:37 pm

M.Steiner
/poke :p

PostPosted: Mon Feb 07, 2011 6:49 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Oh, right. You reminded me about this once already too :sweat:

I'll get it done either tonight or tomorrow time dependant.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 4:28 pm

M.Steiner
*Cough*

Apologies for the bump and for nagging but we're less than 2 weeks away from Christmas day.
Considering I stopped reminding you about those 3 main site images which needed uploading, a 30 second (albeit unimportant) job which ended up taking over a month heh, I feel I need to ask again if we're to see the banner this side of Christmas. I don't mean to be a pest or sound like an ass btw so sorry if I'm coming across as such, just it won't be worth putting up if it's left much longer that's all. If I could do it myself you know I would have <3 :)

Just out of curiosity, is it at all possible to set up some kind of automated timed banner rotation?. I know you can get them to randomly rotate on refresh or whatever but what about a set date?. So you'd have both banners on the server all year round but at the beginning of Dec (like last year) the banner would automatically switch to the Christmas one, and then it would change itself back to default again during Jan. Does anything like that exist? (If not it should!). Something to think about for future years if so :thumb:

PostPosted: Fri Dec 13, 2013 6:17 pm

Isileth
I was wondering why I wasn't in the Christmas mood yet.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 1:25 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Nah, the bump is fine! I've just been busy with work and other things, and it's taken me a while to get to it. Done!

As for an automated rotation system, yes, such a thing IS possible but I'd need to code it - which I don't have time to do right now because of those aforementioned commitments. I'll put it on the list of things to do - next year should give me plenty of leeway to get it done haha :D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:17 pm

M.Steiner
lol nps, and thankies :thumb:
The updated banner looks great if I do say so myself!, hopefully get you all in the festive mood now hehe.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 15, 2013 2:38 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Yep, I really do like the updated logo to reflect the anniversary. Looks great, thanks as always for producing it mate! :)

Return to “Members”