Automatic "Mark as read" on old topics

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Automatic "Mark as read" on old topics

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:16 am

SL33PY
Hey is that possible? I have indicators of unread threads on even archived forums, which is kinda stupid.

Generally if I visit the site and don't look into a certain thread with new posts, because the subject is not my cup of tea, then I think the thread should be marked "read" by the next time I visit

Any other thoughts anyone?

Re: Automatic "Mark as read" on old topics

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 9:36 am

Isileth
On the Index page near the bottom right corner is the option "Mark forums read".

Its what I use in conjunction with View unread posts at the top to view the forum, never bother actually going into each subforum and clicking the topics. Get the list of them all, open the ones I want to read, mark everything else as read, much quicker.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 11:32 am

SL33PY
thanks for the tip :thumb:

edit: lock it up anny :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 8:03 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Yep, Isi is right - that's the way to do it :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Members”