Website Maintenance - January 3rd

Members Only: This forum is restricted to votes and other formal discussions and is intentionally visible to all forum visitors.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Website Maintenance - January 3rd

PostPosted: Sun Dec 21, 2014 4:32 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Just a note everyone to say that I'll be performing extensive website and server maintenance on January 3rd 2015, to upgrade a variety of things and also implement some of the changes that have been in development over the last couple of months.

This will mean that the forum will likely be offline for a few hours during the day, so expect a little bit of disruption. I'll naturally be looking to keep this to a minimum though, and updates will be available in IRC if anyone wants them :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Website Maintenance - January 3rd

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 11:37 am

SL33PY
oh no, not jan 3rd, the only day I really wanted to spam the forum in 2015 ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 1:46 pm

M.Steiner
Looking forward to seeing these new changes live and in action ;D
Not long now!
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:49 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
SL33PY wrote:oh no, not jan 3rd, the only day I really wanted to spam the forum in 2015 ;D ;D ;D ;D :lol:
Tough luck :p
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:24 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Maintenance has now been completed and we're back open for business.

Thanks for your patience guys :)

PostPosted: Sat Jan 03, 2015 5:32 pm

M.Steiner
Anubis wrote:Maintenance has now been completed and we're back open for business.
and looking pretty great, I must say! ;D
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Members”