The return of... KNIGHTRIDER

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

The return of... KNIGHTRIDER

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 2:29 am

esd
Knightrider's coming back! http://www.digitalspy.co.uk/cult/a76641 ... eback.html

If they do it, they better bring the Hoff and the black Trans Am, none of this KR2K crap!
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:00 am

Futile Resistance
I hope KITT doesn't TRANSFORM and fight other evil TRANSFORMING cars... :nervous:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 01, 2007 7:06 pm

Stracius
I happened to catch a news blurb about this over the radio, and they mentioned that the Hoff wouldn't be playing the roll. Wonder if they'll pull it off.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 8:13 pm

Syn
Stracius wrote:I happened to catch a news blurb about this over the radio, and they mentioned that the Hoff wouldn't be playing the roll. Wonder if they'll pull it off.
Knowing that, I am now actually somewhat tempted to watch it.
bah my forums is dead, so it is removed from my sig...

Btw, I'm making a game, it will be awesome, you will look forward to it.[/hype]

PostPosted: Tue Oct 02, 2007 11:40 pm

Futile Resistance
Syn wrote:Knowing that, I am now actually somewhat tempted to watch it.
No kidding... I recently managed to get my hands on NICK FURY: AGENT OF SHIELD starring Hoff and did it stink to high heavens...

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 7:23 pm

Stracius
I somehow feel violated by misuse of the quote system... :weird:
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 9:14 pm

BlackDove
Moderator, to the RESCUE!

Return to “General Discussions”