AoC group website is now online

We currently have guilds across the =US=Doomsayer(PVP), =US=Thog(PVE), and =EU=Wildsoul(PVP) servers!

Moderator: Global Moderators

AoC group website is now online

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 2:49 pm

M.Steiner
Just to let you all know, your new Age of Conan group website is now online.
SSX-MS wrote:I am pleased to announce the Age of Conan group website is now online and can be found via our front page.

Like with our previous group site (TR), the new AoC site is just a small one which can be used for displaying general Age of Conan news as well as any group specific news we might have to share with the rest of the SSX community. The site also has a joining page which explains who we are, what we're about & how to join us, and a gallery which would be great for displaying activities the group has been up to. Overall serving as a good place to link people to if they want to know more about us, or to stumble upon from elsewhere.

[Also as previously stated by Anny, we are currently represented across 3 servers: Doomsayer (US/PvP), Thog (US/PvE) & Wildsoul (EU/PvP)]

Hope everyone likes the site, if anyone has any problems just yell. - Happy gaming!

It would be good to get a couple of you that are actually playing the game set up with a Coranto news account to be able to post news on the site, whether it be news of what you guys are up to ingame, or just general AoC news, so the site stays active. Since i'm not yet playing the game myself i won't be fully in the loop of what's going on to keep posting news on there like i have for other group sites in the past.
So if you want to be able to post news on the site, just let me know. It might be a good idea to get 1 or 2 people from each server the group is playing on so they're all represented on there, but i'll let you guys decide. :)

(Scorp/Ryo: You guys should already have an account there as i set them up for you both a few years ago back in WoW, if you don't have the login details anymore or you've not still the original PM i sent you back then, i can reset your passwords if either of you want to make use of them. Just shout :thumb:).
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:01 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Kudos to you MS for another wonderful group website. At this rate you're going to put me out of a job ;)

And yes, as MS said if a few of you want access to the news system to utilise for general game/group information then feel free to let one of us know and we will sort it out for you.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 9:44 pm

Syro
Sweet!

Great job :thumb:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 12:16 am

Magdalena
Sweet, thanks MS for the quick hard work in getting this going.

I'd like access to the news area to help you out in keeping current events up there. Can at least help for the general game stuff and doomsayer activities.

Just let me know what I need to do.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 1:14 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Mag, drop me a PM with what you want your News Account Password to be and I will setup an account for you and give you the link and a quick walkthrough in return PM :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 3:13 am

Padishar
Sweet MS, thx a ton!

It looks very sharp. :cool:

PostPosted: Thu Jun 19, 2008 6:43 pm

M.Steiner
Just to note as i forgot to mention before; If you guys take any screenies in AoC that you'd really to share and have appear in the gallery on there, just upload them to some place like imageshack and PM me a link and i can put them up for ya!

Cheers for the comments btw :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “Age of Conan”