Senj11 no Valkyria -Gallian Chronicles-

Discuss your favourite Anime series here. No linking to or discussing, means of downloading episodes/series allowed.

Moderators: Global Moderators, Anime Moderators

Senj11 no Valkyria -Gallian Chronicles-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:31 pm

BlackDove

This is sort of a popular brand, stretching a manga I presume, several games, most notably the award winning one on the PS3, but also others on the DS, etc.

It is, also an anime, now.

A World War 2 in the 30ies in a fictional Europe, over raw materials.

It's pretty good.

Re: Senj11 no Valkyria -Gallian Chronicles-

PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 11:30 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
This was the only one that really stood out to me from looking at that image of all the series that you linked in IRC. I think that, should I end up disliking FMA2 and Shangri-La, it's probably the one other that I will try this season before settling down to Geass and SEED.

I don't really want to burden myself down with too much and end up not watching any of them as a result, but I have just about got room for a third. I would like it to be this one if at all possible, but I'll have to watch the episode at the end of the day before making that call. Glad to hear it is good though.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Senj11 no Valkyria -Gallian Chronicles-

PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 5:23 am

Futile Resistance
*Adds to weekly anime view*

Return to “Anime”