What's happening in the corp?

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

What's happening in the corp?

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2016 2:18 am

Kon
Hey guys, just wondering what you all are doing these days when you're playing. Where are you located, do we have any friends, enemies, etc.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

Re: What's happening in the corp?

PostPosted: Sat Jul 23, 2016 3:29 am

Theoroshia
Almost everyone active joined one of the Goonswarm corps I believe.

Edit: I have been reconsidering coming back to play, however all of my assets are trapped in unfriendly space :( I know James, at least his combat pilot anyway, is in a Goons corp. Everyone else is taking a hiatus I believe.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2016 10:11 pm

SL33PY
We moved to ANR-K within the SMA family because SSX didn't have enough active players. At the time only myself and Winbrian were really playing.

WinBrian currently is on a hiatus, so I'm basically the last one still playing actively.

ANR-K left SMA last fall to form it's own alliance, KOS we settled in Fountain, got some great rep with PL, moved to deklein now since goons don't live there anymore. We joined the Guardians of the Galaxy coalition just recently

If you come back and look for a place to stay and pew pew, hit me up in game

name's "Drechlas"

o7

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2016 8:58 am

amyacker
I`m in houston, texas. Check pm.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:22 am

Khizune
I've returned to the game. My account is alpha which is honestly a really relaxing break from my past years. I'm with WinBrain in high-sec. Discussing a citadel with him and just trying to scrape together minerals to build things. I look forward to reconnecting with Drech and others :) :D
Infinity can be everything. And it can be nothing
I inhabit the nothingness
And from it I create everything.

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2017 8:55 am

Poolg
Khizune wrote:
Fri Nov 25, 2016 2:22 am
I've read this informative D-Bal Max and returned to the game. My account is alpha which is honestly a really relaxing break from my past years. I'm with WinBrain in high-sec. Discussing a citadel with him and just trying to scrape together minerals to build things. I look forward to reconnecting with Drech and others :) :D
I hope to start playing again soon.
Last edited by Poolg on Fri Mar 11, 2022 1:10 pm, edited 5 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2017 5:24 am

Thunderbird
I've been popping on and off, though being in the alpha clone blocks my preferred weapon type setup (since my preference for energy weapons doesn't align with the race I chose way back when I made my character), all I've really been doing is training skills.

PostPosted: Sun May 21, 2017 11:21 pm

Theoroshia
I'm considering getting back into the game. Just...have a lot going on these days. Hope everyone is well.

Return to “EvE Online”