FFXI - ding <job>

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Re: FFXI - ding <job>

PostPosted: Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:22 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
79 WAR
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2022 9:57 am

Anubis
Site Admin
Not really focusing on levelling right now whilst I'm doing ToAU, but:

86 WAR
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sun Sep 18, 2022 3:16 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
90 WAR

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2022 1:55 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
92 WAR
30 DNC

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2022 1:06 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
51 DNC

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2022 3:23 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
99 WAR

ilvl 119 :D

Return to “Final Fantasy”