Server: Omega (EU)
Linkshell Name: The Shattered Star

Members (all of whom can invite)
Oldaric Albertain
Mholi'to Steiner
Isileth Faren
Whizbang Sizzleteeks

Free Company Status
None as yet. We may look to form one in future though if we can get enough gil together and people are interested!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: FFXIV Linkshell Details

PostPosted: Sun Jul 07, 2019 7:17 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Just an update here to mention that we're now also running a Cross World Linkshell to enable us to chat with QD and Mipross, both of whom are on another server. If you'd like to join, give one of us a shout ingame or in Discord and we'll set you up with an invite!
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Final Fantasy”