Omega tribute to Kentaro Miura [20/05/21]

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Omega tribute to Kentaro Miura [20/05/21]

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2021 8:25 pm

M.Steiner
As a huge fan of Berserk, waking up to the news of Miura's passing on Thu morning was a real shock & the thought that his manga masterpiece of 32 years will now go unfinished, is just heartbreaking.

I shared some of these on Discord/Twitter already but thought it deserved a post :)

Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Fans sharing their love for Berserk, bards playing music (like Guts' Theme), crafters making & handing out free campfire's to anyone who needed one (and gatherers going out to collect mats for them). And not just our server. This was happening on all of them. All day long. Honestly, one of the most beautiful things I've ever witnessed & been a part of in a game.

Any other Berserk fans here? Couple things of mine:
Image Image

RIP :(
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Re: Omega tribute to Kentaro Miura [20/05/21]

PostPosted: Mon May 24, 2021 4:44 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Honestly, put all the story and everything else to the side. This is the best part of FFXIV.

The community really is second to none in any other MMO I've ever played.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Final Fantasy”