The way forward

Moderator: Global Moderators

The way forward

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:02 pm

Eolas
Now that the poll in the members forum has been up for two days and Progression is the way most WoW EU members wish to choose what is going to happen?

I know that Mods and CLs can do nothing about people not being online but can we now take stock of our current members class by class? - who wants to raid and who is not so much into that.

Is someone going to put up a list of commitments/guidelines (for want of a better word) - like QD did - that raiders will be called to meet or follow?

Those who then will chose to raid will know what is expected out of them in terms of commitment / pots etc.

I think this is topmost priority now and it should be tackled wisely but in reasonable short time to give direction to the guild.

I am very fearful of this:
Disbanding

Disbanding the guild is the final option, it would mean we disband the guild, people go their seperate ways - still as members of the SSX community.
It will also be what happens if the other options should fail.
I for one don't wish what the great majority of the guild voted for to fail - who and when is going to put the bell on the cat's neck?
"Do unto others what you have them do to you" - Jesus

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:18 pm

Brittfire
let to stock taking begin!
TBC update
tomato ketchup will be a required reagent for feign death and rogues can apply huntersmark with a crayon!

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:33 pm

NightDreams
Once the poll is over and we know what has been voted for the aggreed choice will be worked on.
As it stands we will be pushing forward in terms on raiding.
This means each class will be looked at for many reasons, eg amount of mains in that class, specs, gear and so on.
Other things will also be looked at such as how a raid is to be made and how people will be able to change from raider to member.
Yes this will need alot of careful work and yes it will take time, how much we don't know but yes eolas u are right it, what ever the out come it will need to be done fast.
Mip
Lies can be good, If they are put to good use.

PostPosted: Thu Sep 07, 2006 7:34 pm

Varanor / Dalaryna
Well, imo if we want to raid succesfully (naxx) I think we should be more strict at raiding, not as in hardcore raiding guild strict but as in having a scedual and really raid according to that schedule, class leaders to be sure there are enough (active) people online every day . In case we dont invite new (I know this is not the ssx way) good geared people with a bit experience for raiding. you want to raid, you farm matts. If you want to be a raider, you RAID at raiding times and you're not going to duel people or do pvp instead. You do not get punished if you're not very active but if its a problem we should recruit one more guy of that class..

I know it's not going to be this way, I just unleashed my fantasy :p tho if we want to make progress what alot of people seem to want we should consider some of this imo. No, not everything is the ssxway but WoW is based on gear (RAIDS) so imo we should consider some of it..

:::EDIT:::
I didn't see mips post yet when I wrote this so it might contain some info that mip already said or what mip said it's not going to happen im not sure but youll see yourself
Varanor 60 paladin.
Dalaryna 60 rogue.
Theradur 60 mage.
-----------------------
but my friends call me.. Kikkoman!

Return to “=EU= World of Warcraft- Outland”