And I thought I was bad@#$

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

And I thought I was bad@#$

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 3:18 am

Futile Resistance
http://bilooou.ifrance.com/golemrun02-small.wmv

Skip to the 2nd part when he/she takes on 3 groups of fleshies... But it's definitely a creative skill set. Relies that axe move (I think) to regain energy as the fleshie take out your enchants.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 4:41 am

Serberus
ok so thats absolutley F**king insane...The first fight was a bit hohum but that second one omgwtfbbq!!!

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 12:21 am

Padishar
?

Um the farming build is a bit dated :shake:

Shameful thing is that someone took the time to document it..... :weird:

Big an slow, energy efficiency sucks, and wasted at least a slot (sprint lol) = ok but already outdated and far from l33t (did I mention slow? heh).

I posted a simular farming build (tho Mo/W AND more efficient) when this game started. It is simple, you use bonetti's defense + healing breeze to heal and every block from bonetti's gets you energy. Vigorous spirit + cyclone axe to heal yourself and do aoe damage + wep energ drains (which the person in the vid is NOT using btw). Biggest problem with the listed build is if it had went Mo primary instead of primary Warrior you would be able to:
Larger Vig heals + bigger HBreeze dot, more smite damage, cyclone more, Balth aura more, and have 2 more spots for another heal and another aoe + more energy (both storage and returns) = kill 10 times faster = more loot faster.

Yes it is true people have to start somewhere, but posting/marketing a decent 'starter' farm build as l33t baffles meh. It does work as W primary, but go Mo/W you will do the same thing much much faster.

Real l33t builds have gone above and beyond now, and farm places like underworld. And of course that will be old news soon as people get more creative... like the crazed Mo/N lich build.... sick sick sick

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 9:22 am

Padishar
PS. to inspire you into making the best farmer ever try this out -
Balth Spirit, Essence bond, Protective bond combo...... There is probly a nerf coming for this down the pipline, for if you lower your health low enough and use a +1 prot % chance item and just cast over and over till your get 16 prot, protective bond only steals 1 energy. Meaning, each hit you recieve GIVES you +1 energy and you can never take more then 1-2 damage at a time :shake: If there are no disenchanters around you will find this build able to solo UW.... tyvm....

::Don't forget to wash your hands after playing with those hamsters::

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2005 2:10 pm

Futile Resistance
Hehe, maybe now Zero can farm those minotaurs w/out dying :sweat:

As with Flesh Golems through, they disenchant :smack: But maybe this way I can solo those two groups of Tengu...

Return to “Guild Wars”