Joining

The call for a hero has sounded. Will it be you?

Moderator: Global Moderators

Joining

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 7:39 pm

kawaiikitsune
I want to join SSX but I'm not sure how exactly to do it.. How do i? Please help someone...

PostPosted: Sun May 13, 2007 8:29 pm

Stracius
Hi Kawaii. You've registered, so that's a first step.

Basically we need two current members to vouch for you, and you can become a member. I'm not sure who our active players in Guild Wars are atm, but I'm sure a few of them should pop up soon with a post. Get their ingame names, play with, and get to know them.

In the mean time you can come idle with us in our irc channel to get a feel for what we're about. Try to not let BlackDove scare you off, btw.

There are several other games we're currently playing as well, and you're welcome to join us in them. Good luck, and hope to see you around more :)

*edited for spelling :rolleyes:
Last edited by Stracius on Mon May 14, 2007 6:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 8:42 am

Padishar
Whats your ingame name?
I will send you an invite.

Give ya a shot to let folks get to know ya.

Return to “Guild Wars”