halloween

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

halloween

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 2:55 am

SSX-Hawk
anybody else dress up and make mischief today? me and my son did!! and we've got pics to prove it :p

In exile a home has been found.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:05 am

Stracius
noes, sadly. My cranky, sleep-deprived bum toddled into bed a little after 8 pm. It was then awakened by the sound of 20 or so people in our apartment having an unofficial party around 10, and I figured I'd at least join them if I couldn't sleep.

Unfortunately, they've all now left, and all I can do is study since I can't get back to sleep - lol. They were supposed to repay my lost sleep by entertaining me! Punks :p . Ah well, at least my "nap" cured me of my foul mood, and cognitive function has been partially restored. Most of them are likely to be swinging back later, anyway.

Cute pics Hawk! Would I be correct in guessing that your costume is that of a 1920-30's style dancer?

Hope everyone else is having a happy halloween :)
hoott19 wrote:There are many drinks that are drunk by the people.So, the mostly, person like to have beer. They like because of it's benifit. The benifiti is that it hepls to reduce fat from the body and make the mental calm.
[WoW] This type of games should be up dated as soon as possible. Because there are many people that ere very found of such games. As these are very help full for make the brain power full and strong. So, mentaly strongness is the need of this presant era.

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 5:11 am

Futile Resistance
Happy Halloween!

I spent the evening doing more school work... Mostly trying to figure out how Visual Basic works cause my senior design group needs a GUI that interfaces with Excel data (if anyone knows how, feel free to let me know).

On the plus side, only 1 group of kids came to visit my house. So I'll now begin consuming all the candy I bought... For me! :D

PostPosted: Thu Nov 01, 2007 10:19 pm

Plovske
actually yes. we had a great party here in Holland with the student association.

Me
And my pet

though i don't beat the cute little pooh there!
enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 4:01 am

SSX-Hawk
lol love the pics plov :thumb: halloween is the best! i'm already planning next year's costume lol.

and actually strac, i was supposed to be a flamenco dancer, but close enough ;) it was really weird working in that dress all day lol
In exile a home has been found.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 02, 2007 11:25 pm

Ozone
I wandered about as a drunken bum.
So, no, didn't do anything special.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

Return to “General Discussions”