Hey Guy's

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Hey Guy's

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 1:29 am

Serberus
Hey guys, been a while, been working to much to really play anything :weird: . Just wandering what you were all up to and what games the group were playing?

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 8:17 pm

Padishar
Hey pal, hows fatherly life treating ya?

Havn't had much gaming time myself of late :(

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:34 pm

Padishar
Played Conan for a bit, great pvp dynamics. Was extremely buggy and unbalanced. Release was too early, very hard to justify paying monthly for a Beta game when my play time is soooooo short.

Played Warhammer, ALOT of char classes and good pve storyline. PvP Battlegrounds at all char lvls, all in all a well polished RPGMMO.
I let Warhammer expire due to poor timing with the new WoW expac out.

Wrath of the Lich King (latest WoWarcrack Expac) is decent so far. It offers a new char class (the Death Knight hero class); a new profession, the usual new features like new ares/quests/dungeons and more gameplay streamlining; a new battleground; supposedly there will also be some graphics upgrades and pvp exp coming down the pipeline in the near future.

I have been fiddling around with Fallout 3 (I highly recommend it) :thumb:
and somewhere along the way I finally got around to beating MaxPayne 2 (I know its been out forever) and it ended exactly the way I thought it would.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 16, 2008 11:50 pm

Ozone
Heya Serb. Hope all's groovie.
I'm in the same boat as Pad. Playing about with Warhammer and greatly enjoying it, lots of options, lots of accessable quests and such, plus got a bit of a dark feel to it.
BUT, also messing about with WoW WOTLK. Was trying to avoid it, but seems most of the SSX MMOers went back to WoW. Its decent, but its still WoW in the same sense with some new scenery.
Dunno which I'll stick with, but I'm leaning towards WAR atm.
"Rarely is the questioned asked: Is our children learning?" George Bush, Jan. 11, 2000

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 2:27 pm

M.Steiner
Hey Serb :)
I've mostly been playing single player games again tbh with the odd bit of GTA4 MP on Xbox Live (when i had Gold). I played some of the WAR beta which was actually very fun but i've not subscribed to a MMO since the beginning of this year when i left TR.

Completed Fallout3 last week and i'd go as far as saying that's probably one of my favourite games now so i'd highly recommend that too. Just about finished with Fable2 as well which was also very good but it still felt short, just like the first one (few other complaints as well but it was still a great game). Probably going to start Mass Effect in the next day or two (or FarCry2 if i've changed my mind heh). :)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 18, 2008 5:44 pm

Padishar
Oh heck ya, thanks for the reminder, putting Mass Effect on my list of games to play as well. :cool:
Just need to finish building meh time machine so I can slow things down
and squeeze out some more game time into meh schedule...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 19, 2008 1:46 am

Futile Resistance
Heya Serbbie! Hope life's treating ya well where ever you're at nowadays :thumb:

PostPosted: Sat Nov 22, 2008 12:18 am

Serberus
Heh, been mostly working tbh, 12 to 14 hours days on average lol. But not really playing much atm. Been playing farcry 2, but wanting to play the new red alert and can't wait to get fallout 3.

Any upcoming mmo's? I saw that guild wars 2 is coming out soon (ahhh memories lol)

Return to “General Discussions”