Fell back in love with Freespace 2

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Fell back in love with Freespace 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:31 am

Koyote Fenavian
Not that I ever fell out of love with the game, GoG.com breathed new life into the first game to cause me sleepless nights. It doesn't hurt the fact that the game is hella modable and the mods make it look all kinds of sweet. Makes me wish for a sequel again.
Eschew obfuscation.

Re: Fell back in love with Freespace 2

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2014 2:21 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ah yes...FS2 is currently on my list of games to replay. It's been a couple of years, and Star Citizen has given me the itch again!

I seriously doubt there'll ever be a better space sim made :(
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Fell back in love with Freespace 2

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2014 9:47 pm

esd
While I agree with you, anny, been getting some more mileage out of Evochron: Mercs just lately...
""I like my women like I like my coffee. In a plastic cup.""

Return to “General Discussions”