New STR Wallpapers, Avatars & Signature Images

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

New STR Wallpapers, Avatars & Signature Images

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2015 7:41 pm

M.Steiner
Just thought I'd draw some of your attention to these incase you haven't seen them linked elsewhere. Since most of the media on our site has had SSX/eXiles text slapped all over them I thought I'd spend some time and update some of our older pieces of art whilst making a few new ones at the same time. I mean, it would only confuse people to look at our gallery of wallpapers for example and see Shattered Star eXiles everywhere, and would have been had we had Confederation art everywhere as eXiles too heh. So, here are some new & updated wallpapers, avatars & signature images for you guys to use, should you want to. Thanks go to NF for his work on re-creating the original star as a vector!

WALLPAPERS:
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image
Image Image

Image Image Image Image Image Image

SIGNATURES:

The Firefox persona has also been updated which there's already a permanent link to in the media menu above (the link itself is the same, only the theme has changed).
Some of these still need uploading to the STR site itself (the above are hosted from my flickr/minus accounts) so if you'd like to use something and it's not in one of our galleries yet it might be safer to save & host them yourself somewhere just incase these go down or I have to delete them at some point. I will update the above with shatteredstar.org links once they're all up & available though. Enjoy! ;)
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “General Discussions”