Anyone Play FFXIV?

Chocobo, wark!

Moderator: Global Moderators

Anyone Play FFXIV?

PostPosted: Sun Jan 06, 2019 11:04 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
So I've been playing FFXIV for about four months now overall, and am just about to hit Level 60 on my Dragoon (mid-Heavensward content for anyone who knows where that puts me). When I first picked it up I planned to just run through the story and then quit, but I've gotten REALLY attached to the game. And then they went and announced the next expansion with an amazing trailer that really sunk its claws into me:

So I'm going to stick around for a while I think, at least until after the expansion, probably a while longer. I'm currently playing on the Omega server and recently signed up with a Free Company called Square Phoenix (SQUEE) to have people to play with, but I was wondering whether anyone here plays too?

Would love to run with some of you guys ingame if possible, maybe even setup our own FC if we can get enough of us? Food for thought! Hit me up if anyone is interested :D
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Final Fantasy”