Amateradu, lvl 61 rogue

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Amateradu, lvl 61 rogue

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2007 11:42 pm

amateradu
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Amateradu

What got you started playing WoW?
My friends got me started on wow

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?

Zarthus (Jon) told me about SSX and from what i understand about it, it is the kind of guild i am looking for. Reading your forums has validated this in my mind. SSX seems to be a lot like Wicked Sacred in its philosophy which is very appealing to me.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?

Zarthus, we quested together a while back and have kept in touch

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
Stranglehold - broke apart
Wicked Sacred - this was probably my favorite guild so far. It was more then just a guild and the members enjoyed each others company and helped each other. The person always came before the toon. Most importantly it was a guild of friends. Wicked Sacred broke apart.
Blacklisted - My friend was in this guild and wanted be to join, After Wicked Sacred broke apart, i joined. Blacklisted ended up breaking apart as well.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?

no, this is the only one.

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?

I want a stable guild that has strong interpersonal relationships. Many of the guild that i have been in were just about raiding and getting gear. No one cared about the other members in the guild and that was a big problem in my opinion. I also want a guild that is not going to break apart any time soon, when i get to a guild, i like to get to know the people and stay with that guild.

About Me.

My name is Mike and i am a student at Purdue University. I major in Network Engineering. I live in Indiana and have for most of my life. Currently, I am 21 years old (Birthday is in June).

I usually play wow after i get done with classes and am on fairly steadily. However school always comes first so sometimes my schedule shifts around. Most of the time i am on after 5 EST.

If you have any questions or would like to get to know me more, message me in game :D

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2007 1:31 pm

lili
msg me in game please (babydolly or pocky)
Babydolly Frost Mage 70
Pocky Protection Pally 70

I didn't fall from grace, I dove.
What do you mean my halo is lopsided, it's balanced perfectly on my horns.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”