Feyn

Interested in joining our US players in WoW? Leave your applications here.

Moderators: Global Moderators, WoW =US= Moderators

Feyn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 1:04 am

Convict
What's your character's name? (needed to contact you in game)
Currently, I have two characters on Mannoroth, Feyn (Draenei Shadow Priest) and Volskraad (Beastmaster Hunter).

What got you started playing WoW?
10 day free trial, and total frustration with FFXI. I was just looking for something different, something a bit less tedious. I started just over a year ago, and have been pretty casual about leveling my toons. I would say that I'm very knowledgeable about Hunters (sans raiding experience), and I've been reading up on Priests and I have a basic working knowledge of the classes mechanics. As I mentioned in another thread, I have pretty much played a healer type character in every MMO I've played.

How did you hear about SSX and what makes you believe this guild is right for you?
Ariones (Ed, Inquisitor) clued us into the existence of SSX many many moons ago. You might notice, that despite my very low post count, I've been a member of the site itself since '04. The worst experience of leaving FFXI was leaving the friends I made in that game behind. I like the idea of a guild that will stay, a core group of people that will endure so that if I decide I want to try something new, I know that I will be able to play with people I both trust and enjoy playing with.

Who do you know that is already in the guild and how did you meet them?
I'm not sure that I know anyone that is currently in the guild, but if you want, you can pretend that I was some guy you met in a REALLY great PUG a while back, and my skills and gear were top notch.

What other guilds were you in previously and why did you leave them? (Lies in this section usually come out and will most likely result in non acceptance, so be truthful... )
I was in an alliance guild on Muradin called Jubilance, but I wanted to play a Hunter and they wanted me to play a Priest. I'd fooled around with a priest, but I was very new to the game and dying every few minutes was getting me down. I left when I decided that I wanted to play Horde more than anything else. I've since realized that not everyone loves Orcs, Trolls, etc as much as I do and that I am willing to play races that start with 'D'.

Have you applied to any other guilds recently? If so, which ones and have you already received a response to your application?
Nope. :thumb:

What are the most important qualities of a good guild to you?
I want to play with COMPETENT people who have a basic working knowledge of their class. I want to play with people who treat the game like a GAME and not a JOB. I want to play this game and experience the higher level content, because I SWEAR BY ALL THAT'S HOLY IF I HAVE TO LEVEL ANOTHER HUNTER TO TWENTY I'M GOING TO GO INSANE. I'm also looking forward to playing a Priest in end game situations, because Outland is pretty and I want T6 cause it looks hawt on Draenei. :D
Convict - White Mage/Summoner 75
Ghede - Radiation/Radiation Defender 50
Haal - Warlock 'o DOOM

PostPosted: Tue Aug 21, 2007 2:15 am

Pixistix
He forgot to mention that his Draenei is female. Just thought I would clarify with that last hawt comment ;).
Blarghl.

Return to “=US= WoW Recruitment”