Been thinking about playing again...

Moderators: EvE Moderators, Global Moderators

Been thinking about playing again...

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:34 pm

Indigo64
... mainly because FS2 feels so..empty.

But I dislike PVP - I like running missions and mining, how many folks here are on the game on a regular basis?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 10, 2008 12:56 am

Ozany
Active membersip right now is a little weak. Weekends seem to get a few on at a time, but normally there is only 1-3 on at a time during evening hours EST for us. Digrdie has returned from his hiatus and is taking care of some RL stuff that has piled up while he was away. Chevalier and myself play when we can, but active duty military tends to be inconsistant at times due to other commitments. A few others are on as well, but not as consistant as one would hope, though an old member has returned recently that is fairly consistant player. Most of us prefer missions, industry and explorations over PvP. A few other SSX members are in Eve but not in our SS-X corporation in game due to wanting PvP as a mainline profession. If you get back into it, check us out in the SSX_PUBLIC channel in game or drop by our office and drop an application.

Ozany

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:33 pm

Futile Resistance
Cool, didn't know about the SSX_Public channel.

What region are you guys usually based out of?

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 4:16 am

Ozany
We mission run out of Sinq Laison (Dodixie) mainly and a little in Caldari space and have a small production line in Essence (Mies). I run a POS line in Sinq Laison and Domain low sec. We have also been known to run Lvl 5 missions but only when we can. RL has been taking its toll on our active membership as of late.

Return to “EvE Online”