Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Guitar Hero: Aerosmith

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 4:23 pm

M.Steiner
Anyone played this?
Always thought these games looked quite fun being a lover of music & the guitar. Since Aerosmith are one of my favourite bands i thought i may add this to my wishlist, got a few questions though and will save me looking around. :)

I've seen "Solus" and "Limited Edition" copies of these games, do you get one of the guitars bundled with either of those (Limited Edition perhaps?), or are you expected to buy those seperately?

Can you play them with a regular 360 controller as well or do you need a guitar?

Most importantly; Does it have a good selection of their music and about how many tracks we talkin?
I've heard a few titles mentioned but not many. I like all of their music really but i'm hoping it's packed full of their earlier material like Dream On, Kings and Queens, Last Child, One way Street, Seasons of Wither, Sweet Emotion etc rather than newer stuff like I don't want to miss a thing and Crazy. I do like songs like these too don't get me wrong but their older stuff is what they're all about imho and is so much better as well. I guess everyones opinion will be different on that though, as newer fans would probably prefer newer to the old. Which is probably why I don't want to miss a thing was at #1 on lastfm for so long :mad: :p

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 7:09 pm

Inquisitor
I understand the GH game CAN be played with a regular controller, but you apparently miss out on allot of the "experience"

You can get the guitars separately pretty cheap now.
No signature

PostPosted: Sat Jul 26, 2008 12:31 pm

M.Steiner
Rightyo, cheers Ed.

I shall probably pick this up when i get my console then, my bro likes Aerosmith as well so i imagine he'll enjoy it too.

Return to “Xbox Live”