Force Unleashed Demo

Gears of War, Rainbow Six, Halo 2, Test Drive Unlimited, you name it, we play it.

Moderator: Global Moderators

Force Unleashed Demo

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 5:51 pm

Scorpius
Hey guys sorry I've not been too active on the forums lately, I'm a lazy person you know.
Anyways the demo is now available for download on the live marketplace. I enjoyed it and its allowed me to get a feel for how the combat and force powers will work.
Last edited by Scorpius on Thu Aug 28, 2008 6:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Power Corrupts, Ultimate Power is Fun.

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:08 pm

Inquisitor
I was quite entertained by it myself :)
No signature

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:51 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Was Gold Members only when I checked, due to be open for Silver in a few days so I have been as yet unable to try it. I will check again later tonight :)

One of the games I am most looking forward to though. Really excited about it.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 11:03 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Demo is now open to Silver users. Downloading now :)
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Return to “Xbox Live”