Fantasy Premier League

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

Re: Fantasy Premier League

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 3:44 am

Isileth
Aye, mind you gives us plenty of time to discuss between us and then completely rewrite our teams ever couple of days for the next few months :p

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Whizbang
Looks like not only Fabregas is out for the rest of the season but Arshavin is out for the next 3 weeks or so. Not a good sign for Arsenal. And not a good sign for those of us with Fabregas in our squad.
Walk on with hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone

[16:22] <SoulSeeker> i know its not the pc version but i kill kids for fun

<whizbang> Who's the ref?
<Isileth> Some dickhead

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 2:00 pm

Isileth
Fabregas is going for a scan today, however he has already said he thinks hes broken it. Although how he played on for so long if its true is beyond me.
Rooney is out for at least 2 weeks could be a lot more depends how bad it is.

Doors wide open to Chelsea.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 01, 2010 11:18 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Sky Sports News reporting that it's confirmed Fabregas is out for the rest of the season, fyi.

I'll be changing him out tomorrow, along with Rooney depending on what is said at United's press conference.
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:01 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Last gameweek of the season is upon us! What are the odds of my pipping Isi to the title?

...Anyone?
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 5:33 am

Isileth
About the same as a certain Mr Brown taking power via coalition with Mrs Duffys Bigot Party.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:31 am

Kon
Finally, an end to this thread! Checking the General forum for new posts only to find that this trash heap was bumped was getting extremely tiresome.
"We are the facilitators of our own creative evolution."

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Kahn wrote:Finally, an end to this thread! Checking the General forum for new posts only to find that this trash heap was bumped was getting extremely tiresome.
You do realise that a new thread will go up in a few months for the new season ;)

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 4:58 pm

Isileth
Not to mention between that happening there will be a much much bigger and more active World Cup thread :p

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 6:30 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Isileth wrote:Not to mention between that happening there will be a much much bigger and more active World Cup thread :p
Think we may be lucky if that reaches 7 pages heh.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:50 pm

Isileth
I'm still hoping we see a sudden surge in participation, perhaps once you have all paid up and they see all my winnings.

On a side note I still need to pick a team for that.

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Well, that's a wrap. Congrats to Isi - you certainly deserved it having held top spot for so long. A lead of 102 points is quite a feat, even if I did close it towards the end.

Clearly I left my late rally too late. But with the gap fairly steady for the majority of the season, I probably wouldn't have got there had we had another four weeks.

There is always next season I suppose, roll on August ;)

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”