Fifa Online

Be it the Premier League, the World Cup, or any of the web-games that we play - this is the place for your football discussions.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators, Football Moderators

Fifa Online

PostPosted: Wed Jun 16, 2010 5:46 pm

Gyouza
Hey I don't know if anyone else has tried this but it is a Fifa game, you choose a league team and manage/play your team through their league. You can also take your team online to play against others or choose to play World Cup offline or online using your choice of world teams. It is currently in open beta but I believe it will be FTP when it is released. Link to sign up/check it out is here: http://fifa-online.easports.com/web/beta/welcome

I have been playing it while watching the World Cup and I have enjoyed it even if occasionally robs me of a goal or gives me a lot of red cards for trying to slide to get the ball back :lol: Should make it clear though that you do manage your team as well as control players during the match. You can only control 1 at a time and most the time it will automatically make you the player with the ball or the one most likely to be able to get the ball but you can switch between them(not sure if you can when you have possession but ya)

Anyways thought I would post about it so if anyone else wants to check it out they can :)

Return to “Football Discussions & Games”