Life Is Strange True Colours Announced

A place for us all come together to discuss general topics of interest. Want to chat about music, movies, news, real life, or a game that we don't have a group for? This is the place.

Moderators: General Forum Moderators, Global Moderators

Life Is Strange True Colours Announced

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 12:32 pm

Anubis
Site Admin
Ahem. I know that I'm the main driver of LIS fandom here, and beyond MS I'm not sure how many others play the franchise, but what the hell ;)

So, the next installment in the LIS franchise got announced last night and it looks AWESOME. For anyone looking for a good story game that can really suck you in, this is probably the place to go for the year.

Graphics look much improved, yet sticking true to the style the franchise has established. Story sounds very interesting and a return to the roots the first two games established, and best of all it's being made by Deck Nine who made the (in my view) best entry in the franchise - Before the Storm. Give it a looksie!

Also, to make things even better, we're getting a remaster of the original two games which looks pretty decent from what's been shown so far.

I may be slightly hyped :lol:
"Perhaps this is what I have always wished for since that day. The loss and destruction of all. That's right, one must destroy before creating. In that case, if my conscience becomes a hindrance to me, then I will simply erase it. I have no other choice but to move forward....therefore!" - Lelouch vi Britannia/Zero, Code Geass: Hangyaku no Lelouch

Forever an eXile and proud of it!

Re: Life Is Strange True Colours Announced

PostPosted: Fri Mar 19, 2021 8:34 pm

M.Steiner
Super excited for this & very happy to see it's another entry from Deck Nine! I'm keeping a lookout atm for any deals on the ultimate edition (which includes the 2 remasters as well - will post any I find in the deals thread!) but I'll definitely be picking this up either way.

My only worry is that Endwalker is coming this Autumn and I would put money on it being Sep. Once that's out I know I'll unintentionally end up ignoring everything else until I finish the MSQ for that so whether I play this day 1, we'll have to wait & see haha.
"My name is Ozymandias, King of Kings:
Look on my works, ye mighty, and despair!"
Nothing beside remains. Round the decay
Of that colossal wreck, boundless and bare,
The lone and level sands stretch far away.

Return to “General Discussions”