another neocron?

You'll never die alone...

Moderator: Global Moderators

another neocron?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 2:43 pm

Phrank T Phish
its a longrunning thing for me to have at least 2 games going at once. i had NC-1 and EVE, EVE and WoW, now its NC-2 and WoW. but im just not interested in anything but the cyberpunk style atm. does anyone know of any other games with the NC feel to them? i heard talk of a splinter group from RKK making a game, but more talk of it collapsing :-(

EVE is cancelled for now, WoW is about to be re-cancelled (i re-subscribed and remembered why i quit lol) so i need a new game to play. prefferably cyberpunk (if anymore exist) or something unlike the ones listed above... any ideas?
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2006 11:54 pm

Stracius
Anarchy Online. It's not cyberpunk, and it's not the mouse-click-to-fire that Neocron has, but I rather enjoy it. It has a nice Sci-fi feel to it. Not many MMOs out there in that genre :shake:

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:18 am

Futile Resistance
Yep, closest would probably be Anarchy Online... Unless you wanna take a shot at the still in beta Face of Mankind...

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 12:12 pm

Phrank T Phish
some of the stuff in Face of Mankind seems to be lifted straight from NC, think ill give that a go for a while...

thanks folks
No one loves you.
They're just pretending to be nice. But they talk bad about you after you leave the room.
You're gonna die alone.

Return to “Neocron”